2nd international training course “Project Instruments for Erasmus+” in Malaga, Spain
Thirty four participants from the seven partner countries have come together between 21-27th of March 2017 for the second “Project Instruments for Erasmus+” training course. The course was hosted by our Spanish partner organization Intercambia in the Centre for Social Innovation “La Noria”.
The training course provided the participants with instruments for the successful implementation of their Erasmus+ KA2 in the field of youth projects.
The objectives of the training courses were:
• Reflect upon the process of project management and the benefits of managing projects with the help of dedicated instruments;
• Explore the quality elements and project management needs of more complex projects (including more than one international mobility);
• Get familiar with and learn to use the project management instruments developed in PIE+;
• Network with project managers and organizations working and interested in working with more complex projects;
• Create a framework for sharing of good practices and peer learning related with project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
We expect that the course will contribute to increasing project management capacities of the organizations represented in the project. Developing the project management capacities of the staff of an organization means keeping costs, timeframes and resources to budget while reducing the chance of a project failing. It ensures a minimum level of quality and that the activities are organized and followed up properly. It helps the organizations to use their human resources better increasing in this way the capacity of implementing more projects simultaneously and affecting more and better their target group.