Development Assistance Center is looking for four persons interested to take part in the training course “Project Instruments for Erasmus+” that will take place in Florina, Greece between 12-18 October 2016.
The training course will provide the participants with instruments and work procedures for the successful implementation of their Erasmus+ projects.
The objectives of the training courses are:
• Reflect upon the process of project management and the benefits of managing projects with the help of dedicated instruments;
• Explore the quality elements and project management needs of more complex projects (including more than one international mobility);
• Get familiar with and learn to use the project management instruments developed in PIE+;
• Give feedback on the presented instruments;
• Network with project managers and organizations working and interested in working with more complex projects;
• Create a framework for sharing of good practices and peer learning related with project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
The target group for the TC:
• Project managers with experience in Erasmus+ projects and/or those that have an approved project that will start soon;
• Working level of English language;
• Capacity and will to disseminate the information and content of the training and the PIE+ instruments to at least three other persons from their own organization/institution and/or other relevant stakeholders (only those participants from outside the PIE+ partnership)*;
*We expect that the participants in the TC, representing other organizations than DAC (or the partner organisations), will organize an information session to at least three other persons from their organization/institution. Those participating in the course will be asked to provide signed participants list and a one page report of the dissemination event they have done.
Expected impact of the TCs
Increased project management capacities will only benefit the partners and the target group of the project. Developing the project management capacities of the staff of an organization means keeping costs, timeframes and resources to budget while reducing the chance of a project failing. It ensures a minimum level of quality and that the activities are organized and followed up properly. It helps the organizations to use their human resources better increasing in this way the capacity of implementing more projects simultaneously and affecting more and better their target group.
Better project management has many benefits for an organization and all of them are translated into a more successful activity and impact on the target group. Better project management can lead to the development of the organization and its activities and to an increased professionalization of the youth organizations.
Accommodation, meals, conference room and coffee breaks are provided through the PIE+ project.
The international transport will be reimbursed up to a maximum of 275 Euro and only after the end of the project (July 2017).
Those interested to take part in the training course are invited to fill in the registration form.
The deadline to apply is Thursday 23rd of September.
For questions or more information about the training course please contact Andreea Maris at andreea.maris @ yahoo.com